Starting Monday 29th of September upon metropolitan Melbourne’s transition to Step Two
As per metropolitan Melbourne’s restrictions we are now able to run outdoor personal training sessions in the Gravity Worx parking lot as of Monday the 29th of September. These sessions can be either individual or in a pair (maximum two people per session).
Half hour sessions will be run by our Head Coach Moriah who is currently in her 3rd year of her Bachelor of Sport Science, majoring in Sports Coaching.
Any person wishing to work on their fitness goals is welcome to book in.
Time: Sessions will run for 30 minutes. Booking will be live shortly.
You can book and pay for your session HERE
Cost: $33 per person per session.
Payment will be via Direct Bank Transfer (done manually)
OR you may pay by exact cash (we will not have change available).
Location: Gravity Worx (Parking lot) 182-184 Sussex St, Pascoe Vale
What to bring: Please come dressed for your workout, bring your own yoga mat as we cannot provide one for you. You must also bring a full water bottle as we cannot allow you inside the gym to use the facilities under current COVID restrictions. We also encourage you to bring any other weights or personal gym equipment you use at home.
Please read the following before booking into these sessions. When booking these sessions you are agreeing to our COVID-19 Safe Guidelines.
– You MUST practice social distancing and remain 1.5m from your trainer at all times.
– You are not required to wear a mask whilst exercising but you MUST bring one with you to wear before and after your session and during discussions.
– Bring your own yoga mat as we cannot provide one for you.
– Spectators are NOT allowed. If you are dropping off a customer you may stay in your car during their session.
– You are NOT allowed inside the facility to use the bathroom or to fill a drink bottle please do so before your session.
– If you are feeling unwell before the time of your session you MUST stay home. You can call or email your trainer to inform them.
-At the end of your session you must promptly leave the area. You are NOT allowed to stay and stretch in the parking lot under the restriction guidelines. There will be a 15 minute window between customers to clean any equipment.