We are located at 182-184 Sussex St, Pascoe Vale 3044
Gravity Worx Climbing Gym is focused on ensuring the safety of our staff and our patrons.
Upon our re-open on the 22nd of June we will be operating a little differently to ensure adherence to government guidelines.
- If you are feeling unwell stay home.
- All bookings to be made and prepaid ($20) through Trybooking
- Sessions will be 1.5hours of duration. We apologise for the inconvenience however change rooms, stretching areas and fitness equipment will be off limits within this phase. Toilets will be open.
- Maximum of 20 customers in our building at any time, during mandated Phase II recovery plan. This will change in the next phase of recovery.
- You will need to wait outside until your session time and then leave promptly at the end of your session.
- Maintain social distancing of 1.5m. Leave a rope station between climbers
- A cleaning protocol will occur between sessions.
- No spectators. You will need to pay for a session to be inside the building.
- Water refill station is closed. Please ensure you bring your water bottle.
- Rental Harnesses and shoes need to be placed in isolation for 72 hours after use, as such some are available ($10 per item) but need to arrange three days prior. Please contact directly via email at email@example.com and state shoe or harness size, please await confirmation prior to booking a climbing timeslot.
- We are not permitted to allow the use of loose chalk.
- Liquid Chalk is allowed, and we aim to have stocks available for purchase.
- Wash/sanitise your hands before and after your climbing session.
- Please do not change climbing partners during your session
- You will need to sign in and out under government tracking requirements and must record hire gear tracking number if being used
- Auto belays will be operational.
Remember this is only meant to be for a short timeframe (under the Federal Governments plan they expect this phase to only last for about 3 weeks – around 13th July) as such 5/10 visit passes and memberships will remain frozen and inactive until further restrictions are lifted and allow for unlimited climbing experience of true membership value. No group classes / coaching until further notice. We are aiming for squads to resume after 13th July for term 3 but will depend on easing of restrictions.
For further information please refer directly to Australian health department COVID – 19