We will re-open on Monday the 22nd of June!
Due to the current pandemic you will need to book in advance!
Please read the information below and book your climbing session through TryBooking, booking will open 9am Monday the 15th of June.
Gravity Worx Climbing Gym is focused on ensuring the safety of our staff and our patrons.
Upon our re-open on the 22nd of June we will be operating a little differently to ensure adherence to government guidelines.
- If you are feeling unwell stay home.
- All bookings to be made and prepaid ($20) through Trybooking, booking will open Monday the 15th of June.
- Sessions will be 1.5hours of duration. We apologise for the inconvenience however change rooms, stretching areas and fitness equipment will be off limits within this phase. Toilets will be open.
- Maximum of 20 customers in our building at any time, during mandated Phase II recovery plan. This will change in the next phase of recovery.
- You will need to wait outside until your session time and then leave promptly at the end of your session.
- Maintain social distancing of 1.5m. Leave a rope station between climbers
- A cleaning protocol will occur between sessions.
- No spectators. You will need to pay for a session to be inside the building.
- Water refill station is closed. Please ensure you bring your water bottle.
- Rental Harnesses and shoes need to be placed in isolation for 72 hours after use, as such some are available ($10 per item) but need to arrange three days prior. Please contact directly via email at email@example.com and state shoe or harness size, please await confirmation prior to booking a climbing timeslot.
- We are not permitted to allow the use of loose chalk.
- Liquid Chalk is allowed, and we aim to have stocks available for purchase.
- Wash/sanitise your hands before and after your climbing session.
- Please do not change climbing partners during your session
- You will need to sign in and out under government tracking requirements and must record hire gear tracking number if being used
- Auto belays will be operational.
Remember this is only meant to be for a short timeframe (under the Federal Governments plan they expect this phase to only last for about 3 weeks – around 13th July) as such 5/10 visit passes and memberships will remain frozen and inactive until further restrictions are lifted and allow for unlimited climbing experience of true membership value. No group classes / coaching until further notice. We are aiming for squads to resume after 13th July for term 3 but will depend on easing of restrictions.
For further information please refer directly to Australian health department COVID – 19